Fast boat to Gili Islands schedules and prices will publish on Gili Best Deal online travel agency in Bali. There are several fast boat transfers from Bali to Gili that offer daily trips from Sanur, Padang Bai, and Serangan. All the fast boats are directly landed on Gili Islands.
Gili Islands are consit of Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air. These three Gili islands are located on the North of Lombok Island. It is the most popular tourist destination in West Nusa Tenggara. Fast boat to Gili Trawangan is the main transportation operation to the islands.
If you stay in southeast Bali, the best way to get to Gili is by using a speed boat to Gili from Serangan or Sanur. There is a fast boat operator that departs in the morning from 08.00 to 09.30 am. You can choose to go from Serangan or Sanur.
For those who stay in Ubud or Candidasa, you can book a boat to Gili from Padang Bai. The boat operates daily with two schedules every day. The harbor of Padang Bai is the main public ferry harbor crossing to Lombok. This is a recommended place to start your trip to Gili Islands if you stay in North Bali.
Schedules of Fast Boat to Gili Islands
Below are the schedules of fast boat to Gili Air, Lombok, Gili Trawangan, and Gili Meno:
- Departure from Sanur at 09.30 am to Gili Air and Gili Trawangan. The estimated time of travel is 2 1/2 hours, depending on the sea conditions.
- Fast boat from Serangan to Gili Islands depart at 08.00 am and 09.00 am. The fast boat will go directly to Gili Islands and Lombok. The estimated travel time is 2 1/2 hours to get to Gili Trawangan.
- Speed boat to Gili Trawangan from Padang Bai. The fast boat to Gili Meno, Gili Trawangan, and Gili Air departure at 09.30 and 13.00 every day. The estimated travel time is approximately 1 1/2 hours, depending on the sea conditions.
- The fast boat from Nusa Penida to Gili Islands departs at 10.30 am in the morning. The travel time is approximately 2 hours.
- Boat from Nusa Lembongan to Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air depart every day at 10.30 am. The estimate travel time from Nusa lembongan to Gili Air is 2 hours, depending on the sea conditions.
To book your ticket, you can visit the fast boat to Gili island page. There are many options for a comfortable fast boat that suit all travel budgets.
Fast Boat Bali to Gili Islands Prices
The fast boat prices from Bali to Gili are varied, depending on the place to start and the type of fast boat. Below are the prices for generally fast boat transfers from Bali:
- The price of the fast boat from Serangan to Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air is $65 per person for a one-way trip. If you book a return there will be discounts of $60 per person.
- The fast boat price from Sanur to Gili Islands is $55 per person for one way, the returns trip will be $110 per person.
- Fast boat from Padang Bai to Gili Islands is $35 per person for one way. If you take a return ticket, there will be $60 per person.
All the prices are quota to change without prior notice.